Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. As an amazon associate, we earn commission at no additional cost to you if you click through and make a purchase. Read our disclosure for more information.
Simple Blackberry Snack
Super easy dessert kids can prepare in a few minutes. A tasty combination of sugar dusted blackberries, smooth Greek style yoghurt with a pinch of cinnamon and desiccated coconut.
- Icing sugar
- Greek style yoghurt
- Desiccated coconut
- Rinse blackberries under cold water. For Wild blackberries it's better to leave them submerged in cold water for 2 - 3 minutes to get rid off all uninvited insects.
- Let the blackberries dry a bit.
- Generously coat them with icing sugar.
- Spoon greek style yoghurt into a bowl.
- Lay blackberries over the yoghurt.
- Sprinkle them with a pinch of cinnamon and designated coconut.
- Dust them with more icing sugar if still very sour.
Leave a Reply